Tuesday, January 11, 2005

A Second Interview & A Friend From A Long Time Ago

Tiffany from Millward Brown called. Let me jog your memory..I applied for a position as research assistant there. A second round of interview. Guess that's really good news for me. No news so far from Today. Well it could be a good or a bad thing, at least, they hadn't called to reject me =)

Lenny, a charming eurasian i knew from a long time ago got in touch with me recently. Actually i wrote him an email first, only half expecting a reply since we lost touch more than 5 years ago. The last time i heard from him, he was engaged to his lovely fiance..now, they are probably married with kids. Throw in a car and a house to complete that picture.

It still didnt change the fact that his email really took me by surprise. I just never thought i'll ever hear from him or Jim again. That social dot is finally expanding alittle.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home