Sunday, January 09, 2005

An Uneasy Week Is Over

The coming week will reveal some much anticipated news for me. will i get to work as a reporter? will Today accept me? Will Millward Brown invite me for a second round of interview as a research assistant? I have no answers. All i know is that i want to settle down into some kind of full-time job.To stop wasting time. Meet colleagues, make friends, devote into something meaningful. To explore my interests and set myself on the right career track. Have you ever wanted a job this bad it keeps you awake at night?

Boyfriend Kamahl has been really patient. The day he was due to fly for military training, he accompanied me down to Clifford Centre for my written test ( TODAY newspaper)...Almost running late for the appointment, I chided him for taking so long to get ready. Nowthat he's in some remote jungle, starving and hardly keeping warm, I feel awful for having raided him on something as trivial as this.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home