Sunday, February 06, 2005

:: 3 Random Thoughts ::

I want to share with you three random thoughts..before i forget.

No. 1: I believe in karma. No, i'm not the superstitious sort, but i firmly believe in the notion that what comes around goes around. Don't think that when no one's looking, no one's knowing!

No. 2: My blog is my baby. It's my heroin, cannabis, my addiction. You've been warned: Blogging is highly addictive. Remember the pleasure that is yours? By the way, I don't do drugs.

No. 3: The rosy brooch (below picture) is as large as my palm. I'm a sucker for all sequinned, furry brooches. (fake fur, of course!) Brooches give mileage to your clothes, really! Dont let me see you wearing one, i might just steal it from you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Muldoon said...

Hi compassioNAT. I have decided I like you a lot! I love your outlook on life and how you describe yourself in your profile. I love finding interesting people and you are definitely interesting. I look forward to reading more of your blog and and being surprised by you all over again.

ps. I agree with you that blogs are our babies and it is definitely becoming clear that they are addictive...it is hard to escape blogdom, it keeps pulling me back in......Great to meet you. Melissa

Thursday, February 17, 2005 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger compassioNAT said...

Hi there Melissa, thank you for visiting! i'm so glad to have found an audience in you, knowing that somewhere, two worlds away, someone shares my thoughts and interests.its gratifying.

blogging has definitely opened a new world for me. not just to other bloggers but the talents of those around us. You leave me fascinated with Italy, their language and their culture. there is a romantic tinge to it.. Very nice to meet you... =)

Nat

Thursday, February 17, 2005 1:36:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. Your blog is really interesting. I use my blog as a sort of therapy. You never know whats next. One day its happy, next I am writing poetry. I will post a song or two. But the entire thing is something that speaks volumes about me. I really have enjoyed your blog. You are a very good writer.

Thursday, March 03, 2005 3:07:00 PM  
Blogger compassioNAT said...

Dear Hulai,

you're very right to say that a blog speaks volumes about a person..the things he chooses to write about and his perspectives.like you, i view it as a great form of therapy...a place where i can indulge and share my ups and downs with fellow bloggers and friends.

i definately am going to check out your blog..hope to see you around here more often. ciao!

Saturday, March 05, 2005 3:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home