Sunday, July 24, 2005

wedding.bells.are.not.ringing.partII

wedding.bells.are.not.ringing. garnered some interesting comments. They make good food-for-thought. I just want to thank all of you for your input. Everyone appreciates a well-thought comment.

It's fascinating to remember that despite all our cultural differences, some things are alas, still the same. Same but yet different. Same in that most agreed marriage is not something we should rush into and different because we have our own reasons for not doing so.

To sum it up (based on those comments)....having someone to share all the adventures and experience is pure joy times two. There is no right or wrong age to get married, it's a matter of mental readiness, maturity and sometimes, luck. It is good to wait a couple of years before hatching babies. And finally, like it or not, one should at least be financially stable because diapers, milk powder and education don't come cheap.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It is good to wait a couple of years before hatching babies!". HAHAHA! That's a more down to earth way, methinks, than the use of a high-funda term - 'procreation'. Good one! :)

Sunday, July 24, 2005 6:54:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

me thinks Nat is doing too much of "brainstorming" to do a "blog summary" here.. LOL!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 4:55:00 PM  
Blogger compassioNAT said...

haha...chi. actually it is quite funny. I thought so too right after I read it. But I though what the heck I already wrote it!
I should remove this!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 7:11:00 PM  
Blogger Static Compost said...

I know this comment is a lil late, but when I read "wait a couple of years before hatching babies" It reminded me of what one of my favorite comedians said. "Any of you heard about those new-schools weddings? Where the baby is at the wedding?!" -Dave Chapelle

Monday, August 29, 2005 8:27:00 AM  
Blogger compassioNAT said...

Static,

It's never too late to tell joke! its hilarious!!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home