Monday, September 25, 2006

fuzzy logic-1 (i do not take responsibility of any ill feelings you may develop after reading this)

Hello all, sorry i was out of action. I was previously stuck in a pile of shit as high as the former twin towers and I am so glad i'm so out of the fucking mess that i was in and i can already smell better days ahead. forgive my language--actually you don't have to- i want to know what it would be like if i were to throw all my manners out of the window and into the drain. And i think that it would be healthy once in a while to loosen the jaws muscles and shoot off your mouth and talk in a fuckingly vulgar and outrageously obnoxious manner. it's good to be politically incorrect. if politics is a pack of lies, then technically, to be politically incorrect is to speak the truth. Does this make any fucking sense to you? Listen, before you think I've fucking lost my senses, think again- I've not. I'm just conducting an experiment to see how people would react-- to hear someone they know to be awfully polite--and to have a blog like COMPASSIONAT speak like that?? (gasp! this is fucking unforgivable)--But of course that is not true--I'm still really a fucking nice person. But i just wanted to test reactions and see how people would react if someone they acted out of the norm--this is purely experimental. don't take it too seriously ok? And don't come msning me to check if i'm fucking alright cos I am. Now imagine if teachers spoke like that in class, you'll reallly have a class of fucking attentive students. Of course, the downside is that you'll breed a classful of filthy-mouthed kids- now, we won't want that would we?

The other experiment i always wanted to try was to spell all my words wlongly and cee if peeper can slill make cense of my clap. most of the time, they slill do. peeper are reallie smart. some peeper more tlan others but genellary we are all interrigent beings. infact you could have no cense of sperring and slill have peeper unlerstand perfractly what you ar talking about it lenders the written word ledundant.

Finally, the last experiment i wanted to conduct--but i can't anyway because i left the night safari 3 years ago-was to give a really vulgar tram commentary. see i was a tram commentator and i always thought, how nice it would be to just capture the expression of a person when you speak in another tongue-one very different from the way you look.

The commentary would have been something like that: good evening fucking ladies and fucking gentlemen. Welcome to the world's first fucking night safari. Before we began the ride, i've three fucking rules to share with you....Now wouldn't that be original? Or would that be suicidal? But to see that scandulous look on all the guests' face and have that stunning commetary forever embedded in their memories? Priceless. The night safari, by the way, is a great place.

Now, this feels so fucking good it's thereaupetic. Go on. Try this at home.

(Think back now what was the first thought that came into your mind when you heard me talking like that?) Apologies if you fell off the chair reading this-- because the Nat you know is polite to a fault. I'll bet you 2 posts that you've forever changed the way you thought of me--although it took me 2 years to make you believe that i really am a sweet angel. Gee, the things i do in the name of research and experiment).

9 Comments:

Blogger ELF said...

Amazing write-up!!!! Cheers.
The blog is damn impressive :)

Monday, September 25, 2006 9:28:00 PM  
Blogger wookie said...

hey nat- i beleive its scientifically proven that if you get the first and last letter of word right, people can still read and understand whatever you meant to write. well i was able to understand your words though the first and last letters didnt seem correct so...
and the tram thing is a crazy idea girl..would have loved to see the people's expressions esp if you had delivered the words with your sweet smile haha

Monday, September 25, 2006 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger compassioNAT said...

wow nitin elf and wookie! very good to see you both!

Elf, keep a lookout because i still have a fucking large collection of socially unacceptable behaviour things to write about. I am really curious to see how people would react.

Wookie- that is true- to get the first and the last letter does help. or if you spelled it according to how it is pronounced.

thanks for emerging again from the pits of the blogging world. Very good to see you both again.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 10:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woh! it's a danm fucking gd enrty keep it up ger! so fcuking shoik raeding it makes me tao gnog gnog.... haha.. it will b btter if peeper cn haer u said it, wil b vrey intersting to see e raections.. heehee.. take caer n jia you in ur stduy ya!! :)

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I cracked up laughing! Apparently you have been listening to my random outbursts at home!!! I have been like that for about a week, you will see when you read about my lovely sister lisa! I think we should all just FUCKING RELAX sometimes! Ha! See thats why your my support/soul sister!!!! Ha! I love ya!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 3:31:00 PM  
Blogger compassioNAT said...

hahah hulai!!! YOU cracked me up. I'm officially fucking cracked. it's nice to know that even if we're worlds apart, we're really one and the same. God, you're the SISTAR i never had! Love, Nat.

Next time you feel like cursing, just shout it out loud!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 5:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nat, how the fuck are you (greetings)? Hope you won't be surprised to hear this from me ;-) ... what the fuck happened to me (confusion)? Coming from me, this is really unbefuckinglievable (disbelief). Oh fuck it (resignation). Hope it has not changed your impression of me ;-)This is by far the fucking best entry in your blog to date (impressed)! Congratufuckinglations (good job) on this masterpiece. You are a fucking genius (intelligence). While it may be seen fucking unacceptable to some (because it is generally considered one of the most vulgar words in the English language), I think it is no fucking different from the liberal usage of swear words such as basket, shit, damn, wanker. Looking at how the work fuck can be used to describe many situations (greetings, confusion, disbelief, resignation, good job, intelligence, etc), it just boggles my mind! Keep fucking still, because that's what makes your blog fucking interesting!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 9:07:00 AM  
Blogger compassioNAT said...

holy molly! my dear friend, mr chinese character (and i know you), you really can write a shitload of damn fantastic dictonary of vulgarities- you should also pinpoint the specific occasions we can use words like damn,wanker, assholes and the like and to what sort of people we can best use it on (read: people like us who can take the heat). Even the good ol' basket! goodness, you're a fucking inspiring genius!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 11:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me again ... back to see if there are more vulgarities. Oh, by the way, I never had so many vulgarities hurled at me! Am I so detestable? hehe

For me, the best occasion to use profanities is when I'm driving (especially so since we can't use the middle finger in Singapore). But it takes someone with good linguistic skills (such as your goodself) to be able to swear and curse nicely ;-) Let me know if you have any vulgarities I can use on the idoits on the roads.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 5:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home