Sunday, February 04, 2007

Mum! Lights are on but nobody's home!

The last time I blogged was almost 2-3 months ago. I have no excuses--although the blogger.com ban at my current workplace is a large contributing factor. The past 2-3 has been extremely eventful nonetheless, you can imagine-- New Year, Christmas, new research agency, new colleagues, night classes and social activities in-between. I can't share all of it. I don't remember most of it except for those which are inconvenient to say.

Yesterday browsing at the Borders bookstore, I came upon an interesting title at the counter. It reads 'Everything Men Knows about Women' by some Dr Jack Something. Ahhh...sounds interesting since i think a lot of men secretly knows alot more but like to feign ignorance. Curious, I picked it up only to discover that all the pages are blank....thinking it was some sort of a bad printing error, I was getting ready to alert the cute counter boy. But just to be sure, I picked up a second copy--that was blank too....AND THEN IT HIT ME. (told you the lights weren't on that day). But I had a good laugh nonetheless. Somebody's idea of a joke. Very clever. I really like it....

(Trust all of you have been well. )

8 Comments:

Blogger Douglas Evans said...

I have been wondering where you have been.

Good to see your return.

Monday, February 05, 2007 7:56:00 PM  
Blogger compassioNAT said...

wow, trowa, yes it's a long while but life is good.nice to see you...i'm pleasantly surprise

Monday, February 05, 2007 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Evans said...

If life is good for you, that's all I need to know to assusage my worries.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Good to see you back... I've immensely enjoyed reading your posts... :-)

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg! sigh of relief i missed you lady! I so need to give you my email!!!! geeze!

Sunday, February 25, 2007 3:10:00 PM  
Blogger compassioNAT said...

Hi Guys! Thanks for all your messages-- i will try to be more consistent. so sorry i'm terrible at keeping up.

Hulai, please email me at ong.wanfen@gmail.com. Love to hear from you~ Thanks all~

Sunday, February 25, 2007 8:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, it sure has been a long time since your last entry. I've also been terribly busy at work the last few months, and hence, have not visited your blog for a while.

But it was really FRANTASTIC to meet you, Ming and Hazel for lunch today. How how I missed you all!!! We should get together more regularly.

Meanwhile, take care.

Regards, Gab

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 4:00:00 PM  
Blogger Winston said...

Hm... I haven't been back to your blog in a while but I guess I haven't missed much... Heheh...

Friday, June 01, 2007 2:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home